Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Check out this site

So little brother decided to join the online world, check out his site here. What you'll see here is his exploration of digital art. Some of you who were at my Dia de los Muertos party last year saw some of is traditional work on my walls, work that I'm "storing" for him (I hope he forgets it's here!). If he's smart, he'll have his slides tranferred and post those images on his site also. Also, if you've ever driven past Alonzo Watson park on Western Ave and Chapin, that colorful shelter is his doing. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Talia Reed said...

Nice stuff. I know exactly the park you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jesus. Your bother's art is very nice. I like the abstract ones the best.

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to sign my name...

Love,

Ret