Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snow Day!

Okay, really today is/was an inclement weather day. The Library shut down for the day so I had the day off. Yipee! Gloria was waiting for the School Corp. to shut it down as well but, no. What did I do with my day off you ask? Hmm? I slept, ate a little, had some beer, did some housekeeping, had some more beer, played with my new/used laptop I got for $200, slept, showered, and had some beer.

I've been thinking lately lately about DDL's Church/Vessel idea and I've been spelunking into the darker depths of my thoughts and I feel something percolating...

Happy No Work Day to me!!

1 comment:

Charmi said...

You had a snow day why again!!!!

Well, it's good you took full advantage of it. Gene is jealous.

I'm anxious to see what you come up with church/vessel-wise. My old church looks exactly like an upside down ark on the inside, all wood and quite warm feeling.